Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.402 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元117,223 (€15,836) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)