Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元69,095 (€8,944) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元49,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (33 minutes ago)