Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 916 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.504 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元60,231 (€8,026) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元44,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)