Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,091 (52,380 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元30,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)