Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,393 (23,282 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)