Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.773 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,046 (44,070 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)