Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元103,744 (15,077 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)