Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元95,365 (13,846 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)