Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01253 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 146% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元230,556 (18,401,432 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元93,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)