Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01210 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 148% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元232,071 (19,175,159 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元93,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)