Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01228 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 127% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元361,630 (29,452,312 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元159,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)