Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01116 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 106% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元253,277 (22,690,619 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元123,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 3 hours ago)