Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01173 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 113% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元313,397 (26,720,757 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元147,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)