Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,108 in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)