Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.862 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元108,054 ($15,747) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)