Cost of living comparison between Harare, Zimbabwe and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,939 ($3,834) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (39 minutes ago)