Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,688 ($5,538) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元30,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)