Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,170 (68,628,442 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)