Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,492元 (55,601,459 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)