Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,985 in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)