Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.611 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,340 (7,789 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)