Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.561 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,304 (7,928 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 31 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 3 hours ago)