Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.451 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,996元 (8,158 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000元 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)