Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.490 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 46% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,475 (7,018 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)