Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.011 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 66% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,085 (10,325 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)