Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.046 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 65% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,017 (10,183 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)