Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.681 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 50% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,478 (7,265 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (35 minutes ago)