Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.012 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 69% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,667 (10,513 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (36 minutes ago)