Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.420 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,502 (NZ$8,937) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元29,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)