Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.101 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,280 (C$3,191) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)