Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,613 (﷼ 36,896,235) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)