Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,330 (﷼ 33,671,415) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (37 minutes ago)