Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.781 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,561 (21,216 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)