Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,941 (28,899 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (36 minutes ago)