Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,115 (22,030 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)