Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.927 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,158 (C$6,729) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)