Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,068 (59,784,153 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)