Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,774 (55,613,310 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)