Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2015.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,035 in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)