Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.806 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 59% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,842 (13,757 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)