Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 55% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,134 (19,897 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元24,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (about 2 hours ago)