Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.898 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 63% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,495 (16,063 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)