Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01424 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,914 (204,703Dram) in Gyumri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)