Cost of living comparison between Gyumri, Armenia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01425 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,418 (310,066Dram) in Gyumri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (39 minutes ago)