Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01335 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,451 (483,139Dram) in Gyumri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)