Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02379 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,948 (712,492 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)