Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,713 (₩2,517,019) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)