Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10580 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,667 (₨81,918) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)