Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09477 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,999 (₨105,514) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (24 minutes ago)