Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10043 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,527 (₨45,074) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)