Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10043 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,280 (₨32,657) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)