Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10720 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,826 (₨166,282) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)