Cost of living comparison between Gurgaon, India and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10146 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,437 (₨162,009) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)