Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00606 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,900 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,900 (₩973,317) in Gunsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)