Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06528 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,000 (₨91,914) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)