Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,824 in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (16 minutes ago)