Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,542 (C$4,944) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)