Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.002 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,621 (R$ 9,300) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)