Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,009 (€1,943) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (36 minutes ago)