Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.880 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,722 (€1,995) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)