Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,105 (€2,045) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)