Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.751 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,700 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,700 (844 CUC) in Guantánamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (36 minutes ago)