Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,482 in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元29,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)