Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,919 in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)