Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,574 in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (37 minutes ago)