Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,556 in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)