Cost of living comparison between Guadalajara, Mexico and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36377 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,623 (Mex$ 45,697) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)