Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,811 (€2,302) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)