Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,916 (€5,296) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨63 (33 minutes ago)