Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 55% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元44,889 (€5,754) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元29,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)