Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.413 CNY / KYD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 70% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元106,174 (CI$12,620) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元62,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)