Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.402 CNY / KYD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元104,359 (CI$12,420) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元62,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)