Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.371 CNY / KYD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 70% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元106,350 (CI$12,704) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元62,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $137 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)