Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.294 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,938 (€2,459) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)