Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.835 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,002 (€2,425) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)