Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22057 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,869 (58,345 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)