Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.952 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,320 (R$ 9,900) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)