Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.771 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,386 (21,248 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)