Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.748 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,477 (27,392 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (37 minutes ago)