Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,482 (27,417 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)