Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,128 (﷼ 25,303,195) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)