Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,649 (﷼ 56,971,115) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)