Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,910 (﷼ 53,396,051) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 3 hours ago)