Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,844 (R$ 5,110) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (30 minutes ago)