Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,254 (R$ 5,008) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (38 minutes ago)