Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.753 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,985 (R$ 5,125) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (24 minutes ago)