Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.504 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,610 (£2,659) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)