Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,489 (€3,602) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)