Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 53% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,373 (€5,112) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (37 minutes ago)