Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.837 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 79% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元48,224 (€6,153) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元27,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)