Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10599 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,595 (₨52,787) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (43 minutes ago)