Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,797 (₨27,822) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)