Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10180 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,914 (₨67,915) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)