Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10397 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,085 (₨68,138) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)