Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03351 CNY / GYD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,090 (450,300 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)