Cost of living comparison between Genoa, Italy and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,547 (€4,139) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)