Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,108 (€5,280) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)