Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12854 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,866 (Php37,855) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)