Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13581 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,704 (Php34,633) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)