Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12078 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,298 (Php35,586) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)